Google Productivity Pad: Podcast Review: Beyond the To-Do List with Erik Fisher

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Podcast Review: Beyond the To-Do List with Erik Fisher

Stars: 4
Type: Productivity
Runtime: approx. 30 to 45 minutes
Release Schedule: weekly

I love podcasts, as most of you know, and Beyond the To-Do List is one of my favorites. I have been listening to it since episode 00 and I haven't missed an episode yet. The podcast is hosted by Erik Fisher whose day job, like my own, is in social media. Erik moonlights as what I would call a productivity/entrepreneurial curator.

The podcast takes the form of interviews between Erik and the "people behind the productivity" as he calls them. There have been a lot of big names on the show (at least big in my world) including Michael Hyatt, Andy Andrews, and David Allen to name just a few. The interviews go into how the principles the teach are actually applied in their lives and gives you a personal look into who they are as individuals.

In the podcast you learn tips, tricks, and tools that can help you be more productive as well as regular reality checks on principles like saying no and sharpening the saw. This is one of my go to podcasts and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get more out of life.

Erik Fisher is also the author of a book on goal setting, so of course I also have to plug that, you can find it here.

That's all for now, check out the podcast and remember, live better.

No comments:

Post a Comment